Saint William the Abbot parish has been privileged for many generations now to have a very active and successful elementary school. The Home School Association is a dedicated group of school parents and supporters who form a board that meets once a month with the principal, one of the parish priests, and a representative from the faculty to discuss the academic, social, spiritual, and financial needs of the school and work on instituting and maintaining programs key to the success of each of these areas.
The basic objectives of the St. William the Abbot Home School Association are:
- Promoting a general appreciation of Catholic education in our parish;
- Fostering a dialogue for educational responsibilities between parents and teachers;
- Encouraging general cooperation between home and school;
- Development of various fund raising programs with the ultimate goal of alleviating tuition expenses, and offering additional supplemental programs and materials for the school;
- Encouraging school spirit through various social events and programs offered at the school. Included in these events are special presentations, dances, events involving parents as well as various craft fairs and entertainment opportunities throughout the school year.
If you are interested in participating in the Home School Association, please contact: