St. William the Abbot School is dedicated to academic excellence and to the spiritual development of our students within the framework of the Gospel and the traditions of the Catholic Church. Our commitment is to the education of the whole person, blending learning with faith and faith with daily life.
The following guidelines are followed for admission to St. William the Abbot School:
1. The NYS and District Guidelines regarding age for admissions have designated December 1st as the cut-off date.
*To be eligible for Nursery your child must be 3 years old by Dec. 1st.
*To be eligible for PreK your child must be 4 years old by Dec. 1st.
*To be eligible for Kindergarten your child must be 5 years old by Dec. 1st.
2. Compliance with the NY Code regarding immunization against childhood diseases is followed.
3. The student’s Birth Certificate and Baptismal Certificate must be presented at the time of registration.
4. Any student transferring from another school should have all records forwarded to SWS.
5. A registration form must be completed. A non-refundable fee of $50.00 is required for each student.
To fill out an application, please select the Admissions Application link to the right.